Craft Link : DIY Soda Can Coasters
Ready for a new TV? Instead of throwing out your old set, how about recycling it into something great?
What follows are 13 Crafty Ways To Recycle Your TV. I’ve included projects that use all parts of the tv. This includes consoles, stands and the tv itself.
Please keep in mind, that even unplugged, a television set can be dangerous. If you’re not an expert in electronics, work with a partner who has full knowledge of safety precautions.
Also, televisions can be toxic to the environment. So be sure to dispose of the inner workings responsibly.
1. Turn your television into a Bar. I’ve seen other recycled tv bars, but this is my favorite, by far.
2. Make your own Aquarium. Basically, remove the inner workings of the set, and replace with a purchased aquarium.
3. If you have a special photograph, show it off with a TV Turned Photo Frame.
4. Have small kids? Then you’ll love this Console TV to Puppet Theater Makeover.
5. Build this adorable Play Kitchen from an old television stand.
6. Add a wire door to a TV frame and create a Cage For Small Pets. DIY from Instructables.
7. Use the console from a large television set to make a Bed For Small And Medium Dogs.
8. Learn about an artist that creates Unique Jewelry from recycled television parts. Sadly, no instruction are included.
9. An Emptied TV set and a comfy pillow make a private Bed For Your Favorite Cat.
10. Recycle an old television cabinet into great looking Living Room Furniture.
11. This project is way too technical for me to do, but apparently you can turn your television into a Light Synthesizer. Who knew!
12. Need another techie project? Redo your TV into a Solar Powered Cooker.
13. Renovate your TV into a fabulous Display Piece. No instructions, but must be seen!!
Craft Link: Designing Cardboard Furniture
source: Just A Girl Blog
From the time I saw my first recycled Toilet Paper Roll project posted on Design Sponge, I have been OBSESSED with the possibilities of this free and versatile crafting supply.
Since that time, back in 2009, a world of toilet paper roll reuse projects has sprung up all over the internet. The lowly toilet paper roll is no longer relegated just to the kids craft box. It’s now a supply used in adult crafts seen in the chicest of homes.
60 Fresh And Fun Ways To Recycle Toilet Paper Rolls
- Wall Art (pictured)
- Flowers From Cardboard Tubes
- Paper Flower Wreath
- Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
- Faux Metal Frames From TP Rolls
- Framed Wall Art
For The Kids:
- Little Monsters
- Toilet Paper Roll Band
- Hot Rod Racers Toy
- Recycled Blooms
- Cat In The Hat Toy
- Where The Wild Things Are Puppets
For The Outdoors
For The Holidays:
- Canvas Art (via Ginger Snap Crafts)
- Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Holiday Ornament
- Lights Garland
- Toilet Paper Roll Stars
- Stained Glass Poinsettias
- Holiday Poppers
- Toilet Paper Roll Angel
- Advent Calendar
- Fourth Of July Rocket Favors
- Faux Brass Wall Clock
- Starburst Mirror
- Toilet Paper Roll Lamp
- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall
- Upcycled Napkin Ring
- Hurricane Lamp Cover
- Faux Birch Napkin Rings
- TP Roll Pencil Holder
- Ribbon Organizers
- Wrapping Paper Holders
- Art Caddy
- Custom Cord Storage Box
- Fridge Pen And Pencil Holder
- Pen And Scissors Holder
Description : Centsational Girl made these fabulous bottle vases using a kit. So much fun!!
Craft Link : DIY Cut Glass Bottle Vases
Craft Link : Recycled Magazine Mirror
Craft Link: DIY Sewing Box From Recycled Book« go back — keep looking »