Posted on | March 1, 2009 | 1 Comment
While some materials are quite hard to find a re-use for, others are actually quite easy. Cardboard cereal boxes fall into the second category. There are an endless number of things that can be done with them. Here are some of my favorites ways to recycle this useful material.
1. Used cereal boxes make great packaging for gifts. The boxes can be turned inside out, or used as is.
2. Organizers can also be made from cereal boxes. Cover the boxes with contact paper for a more finished look.
3. Make a clock from a cereal box using easy-to-understand instructions.
4. Who would ever believe that cereal boxes can be converted to very attractive storage bins.
5. Ornaments can be put together with the kids using old cereal boxes.
6. Make a very good looking and useful cereal box notepad.
7. A cereal box cd case is another way to use this material.
8. Cereal box wallets look so nice, you might never use anything else again.
9. Paper beads are a fun-to-make parent and child cereal box project.
10. These journal are so bright and fun, it’s hard to believe how much you can do with a cereal box.
11. Cereal boxes are bright and colorful….just what you want in a mobile.
12. This recycled notebook uses the inside of the cereal box for a subdued look.