Craft Link : Box Purse
Description: I came across this adorable Anthropologie Knock-Off Bag in my feed reader via Ucreate. I love it!
Craft Link : Knock-Off Bag Tutorial
Description: Isn’t this Recycled Sweater Purse the cutest thing ever??? I spent the morning going through my closet looking for a sweater with which to make my own purse!
Craft Link : Recycled Sweater Purse Tutorial
Description : The DIY Fringed Boho Bag uses a ready-made purse as a base, so this project moves along pretty quick.
Craft Link : DIY Fringed Boho Bag
I usually use an enormous purse, stuffed with objects for every possible occurrence. However, even I, on occasion, like to carry something smaller. Weddings, doctor appointments and even last minute runs to the post office, go smoother without all the bulk of a big bag.
Here are 22 absolutely adorable and free clutch patterns:
- Free Gathered Clutch Tutorial
- Two-Tone Zippered Clutch Pattern (pdf)
- Free Bow Clutch Tutorial
- Free Clutch Pattern With Pin Closure
- Classically Shaped Clutch Sewing Pattern
- Scrappy Clutch Pattern With Handle
- Free Pattern For Clutch Using A Purse Frame
- Frilly Little Leather Clutch Pattern
- Free Unique Bow-Shaped Clutch Pattern
- Free Felted Clutch Pattern (pdf)
- Modern No-Sew Leather Clutch Pattern
- Crocheted Clutch Pattern
- Soft And Feminine Knit Clutch Pattern
- Pattern Runway Fold-Over Clutch
- Free Envelope Clutch From Burdastyle
- iPod Clutch Pattern And Tutorial
- Free Basic Clutch Pattern With A Strap (pdf)
- Free Fat Quarter Clutch Purse Pattern
- Free Pattern For Snap Front Pocket Clutch
- Unique Boxy-Style Clutch Pattern (pdf)
- Pencil Clutch Pattern From Craft Leftovers (pdf)
- Free Clutch Patterns From About.com
Description : Make a stylish pocketbook with this Free Knit Purse Pattern.
Craft Link : Free Knit Purse Pattern
Description : This free Ipad Case tutorial would make an equally lovely makeup case or just a small clutch bag.
Craft Link : Ipad Case, Makeup Case, Or Small Bag« go back — keep looking »