Craft Link : Box Purse
Description: I came across this adorable Anthropologie Knock-Off Bag in my feed reader via Ucreate. I love it!
Craft Link : Knock-Off Bag Tutorial
Description: Isn’t this Recycled Sweater Purse the cutest thing ever??? I spent the morning going through my closet looking for a sweater with which to make my own purse!
Craft Link : Recycled Sweater Purse Tutorial
Description : The DIY Fringed Boho Bag uses a ready-made purse as a base, so this project moves along pretty quick.
Craft Link : DIY Fringed Boho Bag
I usually use an enormous purse, stuffed with objects for every possible occurrence. However, even I, on occasion, like to carry something smaller. Weddings, doctor appointments and even last-minute runs to the post office, go smoother without all the bulk of a big bag.
Here are 22 absolutely adorable and free clutch patterns:
- Free Gathered Clutch Tutorial
- Two-Tone Zippered Clutch Pattern (pdf)
- Free Bow Clutch Tutorial
- Free Clutch Pattern With Pin Closure
- Classically Shaped Clutch Sewing Pattern
- Scrappy Clutch Pattern With Handle
- Free Pattern For Clutch Using A Purse Frame
- Frilly Little Leather Clutch Pattern
- Free Unique Bow-Shaped Clutch Pattern
- Free Felted Clutch Pattern (pdf)
- Modern No-Sew Leather Clutch Pattern
- Crocheted Clutch Pattern
- Soft And Feminine Knit Clutch Pattern
- Pattern Runway Fold-Over Clutch
- Free Envelope Clutch From Burdastyle
- iPod Clutch Pattern And Tutorial
- Free Basic Clutch Pattern With A Strap (pdf)
- Free Fat Quarter Clutch Purse Pattern
- Free Pattern For Snap Front Pocket Clutch
- Unique Boxy-Style Clutch Pattern (pdf)
- Pencil Clutch Pattern From Craft Leftovers (pdf)
- Free Clutch Patterns From About.com
Description : Make a stylish pocketbook with this Free Knit Purse Pattern.
Craft Link : Free Knit Purse Pattern
Description : This free Ipad Case tutorial would make an equally lovely makeup case or just a small clutch bag.
Craft Link : Ipad Case, Makeup Case, Or Small Bag« go back — keep looking »